These are some of the Cutest Date and Gift Ideas for Couples

Sophomore+Savannah+Flake+holds+up+a+heart-themed+candy+in+front+of+one+of+the+Valentine%E2%80%99s+Day+posters+created+by+the+Eagle+High+student+council.+Students+celebrate+Valentine%E2%80%99s+Day+by+giving+gifts+to+or+spending+time+with+their+loved+ones.++
Annie Ward
Sophomore Savannah Flake holds up a heart-themed candy in front of one of the Valentine’s Day posters created by the Eagle High student council. Students celebrate Valentine’s Day by giving gifts to or spending time with their loved ones.

There are many things and places to do as cute dates. One of the many date ideas is having a picnic. Picnics can be enjoyed in many ways. There can be picnics on the beach or in the grass. There are also many people who have picnic dates and then go to paint.  

There are many types of painting dates. There’s date where people paint canvases or rocks. There is also a place where couples can splatter paint. Splatter paint is where friends or couples can go and throw paint on the walls and each other. There is a Splatter room in downtown Boise, Id.  

Baking dates make another cute date idea. Couples can make cookies, cakes cupcakes and many other treats. Couples can bake treats and then watch movies. 

Movie dates are the perfect way to cuddle up and enjoy a show with a partner. Drive-in theaters also make a fun date, there are many drive-in theaters in Caldwell. There are many cute movies couples can watch with a significant other.  

Farmer’s markets are one of the most perfect places to have a date. This date is perfect for a first date, because couples can walk around, talk and look at cute items.  

In additions to dates, there are many perfect gifts to give a significant other. Valentine’s Day has passed, but these gift ideas would work all year around.  

“Forever flowers” are a perfect gift, as they last forever. There are many ways people can make forever flowers. Ribbons, paper, pipe cleaner, Legos and many more items can be used to make forever flowers.  

Blankets are also a good gift because they would work perfectly for movie dates. Couples can snuggle up and keep warm with a blanket.  

Stuff animals are a perfect gift. When giving this gift, perfume or cologne can be sprayed so the recipient can remember their significant other’s scent.  

Pictures are another gift that is worth giving. Polaroids are perfect, because people can put these in their phone case or wallets.  

There are many more ideas, but these are some of the best one to do. Gifts and dates are lots of fun to plan and give.