The Student News Site of Eagle High School

The Stampede

The Stampede

The Stampede

These Are the Top Items on Students’ Christmas Lists this Year

Christmas is celebrated every year by many people all over the world. It is a time of doing fun activities, gift giving and spending time with family. Whether it’s from students’ parents, friends or family members, many students receive gifts during this time of year. Many students as kids enjoyed creating their Christmas lists filled with all the things they’ve wanted throughout the year, and they still do.  

“Giving and receiving gifts during the holidays is something I look forward to every year,” said junior Sarah Janish. Many students’ Christmas lists this year are piled up with the latest technology, varieties of clothing brands, gift cards or trending items for things like skincare or makeup. Throughout 2023 many new trends have appeared that make good gifts such as Stanley Cups, Uggs, money for trending games and much more. 

Senior Sierra Mccauley is ready for the Christmas season. She’s excited for presents and all the Christmas cheer that will be everywhere. (Karlee Patterson)

In previous years, students at Eagle High have asked for things like gear for the sports they play, new clothes and shoes or items like a gaming console. Many students at Eagle High are licensed drivers, or are soon to be drivers. Therefore, many have high hopes of getting a car for Christmas. 

“Top items on my Christmas list this year are makeup and skincare products, and new shoes,” said junior Peyton Wilson. This year students at Eagle High are requesting items like a new Stanley cup, Uggs, Lululemon products and new clothes in general. With the new seasons of the game Fortnite, students are requesting money for V-Bucks’. V-Bucks’ is the money used in the trending game Fortnite. More Christmas list items students are requesting are Spotify Premium and a new baseball glove.  

Uggs have become highly requested by many students due to the comfortableness of the shoes and how cute students think they are. Stanley Cups are seen all over Eagle High and have become extremely popular, as well. Students enjoy the large handle, cute design and variety of colors the cup has. Stanleys are also known for keeping water cold for long periods of time.  

Students enjoy receiving and giving gifts to family members, friends and relatives each year for the holidays. The excitement of opening a Christmas present on Christmas Day is always so fun. Students at Eagle High hope to receive the gifts on their Christmas lists this year.