The Student News Site of Eagle High School

The Stampede

The Stampede

The Stampede

These Shoes Left a Mark on Eagle High Students Styles this Year

Here is a list of the most popular shoes according to Eagle High Students

Styles in society tend to change quite often, and it can be hard to know what’s “trendy,” especially when it comes to shoes. Recently, there has been a large variety of popular shoes and has an influence when choosing outfits. Students at Eagle High were asked which shoes were the most popular from 2023 to now. The following is a list of shoes that have made their mark these last few months, according to Eagle High students.

Students around Eagle High love to wear shoes like Nike Dunks, Birkenstocks, Yeezy slides, Airforce’s, Jordans and Converse. These shoes are comfortable and look great with a large variety of outfits. Sophomore Presley Deck wears Converse, sophomore Gus Charles wears dunks and sophomore Cater Ditlove wears Birkenstocks. (Dallin Snooks)

For the past year, Adidas Samba OG has been a fashion statement. But it seems that these shoes are here to stay, even a year later. Athletes, specifically soccer players originally inspired these shoes, but later caught the eyes of teenagers and young adults.

Sambas can easily dress up or down an outfit, adding a cool factor to a casual outfit or an eye-catching look for a more elevated outfit. Sambas come in a variety of colors but tend to be most popular in the classic black or white shoes. Red and green have also been making an appearance these past few months, adding an extra pop to an outfit, however, these shoes are a necessity in closets this year and are perfect for any outfit.

Boston Birks have been a go-to shoe for the perfect outfit this past year, giving a comfy but cute look. Boston’s are designed with a buckle and adjustable strap, making them easy to fit comfortably. With the collection of neutrals, Boston’s are easy to match with any outfit for everyone. Overall, these shoes give a laid-back look to any style.

To continue the comfy, cute attire, the Uggs Tasman slippers have also been a popular shoe this last year. These shoes are perfect for the winter season and staying warm. They can also be easy to match with their neutral colors, adding a simple touch to an outfit.

Moving on to more upscale shoes, Doc Martins have recently come back these last few years. These shoes add a vintage touch to an outfit, making it easy to upscale an outfit. According to students at Eagle High, there is no specific style that has made its mark, yet the variety of their brand makes it all the more reason to wear these shoes. These shoes have thrived when it comes to outfits for everyone and every style.

All in all, fashion has made its statement this last year, changing completely for young adults and making an impression on many. The best way to do this is through shoes, which can be simple but complete the look. Shoes add the final touch to an outfit, making it just as important as the outfit alone.