The Student News Site of Eagle High School

The Stampede

The Stampede

The Stampede

These Holiday Starbucks Items are Back for the Holiday Season

Senior+Ellektra+Klein+poses+with+her+Starbucks+holiday+drink+of+choice+at+the+Eagle+Albertson%E2%80%99s+location.+
Annie Ward
Senior Ellektra Klein poses with her Starbucks holiday drink of choice at the Eagle Albertson’s location.

Starbucks is a very popular pick among many people, especially teenagers. The wide variety of caffeinated or decaffeinated drinks attracts customers of many ages, and Eagle High students are no exception. Starbucks also offers many snacks, breakfast and lunch items. The fall menu excites customers every year to get a taste of fall flavors. Following the fall menu comes the winter menu with many seasonal items.

According to, countryliving.com the fall menu at Starbucks ended Nov. 1.  Starbucks’ winter menu was released on Nov. 2 with many fun and new flavors. Drinks on the winter menu include the Caramel Brulee Latte, Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte, Peppermint Mocha and the Chestnut Praline Latte. This year, there will be an addition of the Gingerbread Oat Milk Chai Tea Latte to the menu as well.

Starbucks has begun to release their holiday-themed drinks amidst the ever-lowering temperatures. Customers can cozy up with a warm peppermint hot chocolate or sip on the taste of Christmas with a blended sugar cookie latte. (Annie Ward)

“The iced gingerbread oat milk chai is my favorite!” says sophomore Jasmine Searles.  However, if customers don’t like coffees or teas and would prefer a sweet treat or snack instead, the Starbucks winter menu also has five winter snack items. Winter treats include the Snowman Cookie, Gingerbread Iced Loaf, Cranberry Bliss Bar and Sugar Plum Cheese Danish. The Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop is a new addition to the Starbucks Menu this year as well.

It would not be the Starbucks winter menu time of year without the well-known “Red Cup Day.” Typically, “Red Cup Day,” falls on the third Thursday of Nov. each year, which would be Nov. 16 for this year. Customers receive a free 16 oz. holiday cup with their order on this day.