The 2023 Holiday Season has lots of Fun Activities to do

TJ Culpepper
Junior Grant Cardwell poses in front of his snowman. Building a snowman is another fun Christmas activity.

For many, the Christmas Season is the best time of the year. All the spirit, joy and festivity are a few things that lead to this. Christmas only comes one time a year, so people know they have to make the most of it and there are many amazing activities to do during the holiday season. 

One activity that is done around this season is to look at the Christmas lights. There is nothing like driving through a neighborhood and seeing all the lights and decorations. A great thing to do is get a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy the lights for free. Dutch Bros is a great place to get hot chocolate. 

Another great activity is baking. Many bake cookies or any other sweet treats and enjoy them when watching a favorite Christmas movie or just hanging out with friends. 

“My mom always makes the best cookies around Christmastime,” said junior Nathaniel Dutchover. 

A fun thing to do while trying to stay warm is to watch a Christmas movie, possibly by the fire. There are many great Christmas movies that can really help get into the Christmas spirit. Whether one is looking for a movie that includes comedy, romance or just something festive, they can be sure to find a Christmas movie that includes it. 

If one is looking to do something outdoors, they could build a snowman, have a snowball fight or go skiing. Being in the snow is an amazing way to get in the Christmas spirit. 

If one is looking for an activity to do with children, they can write letters to Santa. This can also help any parents get an idea of a Christmas list for their kids.  

Christmas is all about being with friends and family. No matter what activity is done, it is best to be with loved ones.