Coffee is a Hug in a Mug

Starbucks recently released its seasonal drinks for their cozy holiday season
The+Pumpkin+Chai+Tea+Latte+is+a+fall+favorite+at+Starbucks.+A+pastry+goes+perfectly+with+this+drink.+
Audrey Splaine
The Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte is a fall favorite at Starbucks. A pastry goes perfectly with this drink.

As the fall season begins, Starbucks recently started offering its new seasonal and returning drinks. Starbucks has had a huge influence on society, as it is a tasty treat for any occasion. 

Although Starbucks is widely known for its coffee nationwide, they are even more known for the seasonal “Pumpkin Spice Latte.” This year marks the 20th year return of this popular drink for Starbucks customers. This drink had a huge impact on society as a whole and is widely known for its pumpkin flavor for the fall season. This flavorful drink is an espresso and steamed milk drink mixed with pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg flavors, topped with whipped cream. Customers mainly anticipate this drink to make its return due to the flavors of pumpkin and pumpkin pie bringing a nostalgic-like feeling to the beginning of the fall season. Overall, it is described as the “fall drink of the season” according to customers and has been for a multitude of years.  

As pumpkin-flavored coffee is popular for its reminder that the fall season is beginning, the “Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew” is also in the pumpkin realm. This cold brew drink is sweetened with vanilla-flavored syrup, then topped with pumpkin cream cold foam and pumpkin-spice topping. This drink is perfect for the sweeter taste of the pumpkin, adding more flavor to the drink. Starbucks is quite known for the vanilla-sweetened cold foam, but the pumpkin flavor cold foam adds even more volume to the drink making it more “fall-like.” 

To continue the pumpkin trend, the newly released “Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte” has been a hit for the season. The drink is mixed with infused black tea, warming spices and milk, then topped with pumpkin cream cold foam. For those who don’t enjoy coffee, but want to experience the fall flavors from Starbucks, Chai is the ideal direction to steer towards.  

According to businessinsider.com, “The Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Lattetruly captures the essence of fall. The pumpkin flavor pops, and it pairs so well with the chai tea.” At the local Starbucks located in Eagle, off Edgewood and Highway 44, employees have also mentioned a higher demand for this newly released drink, as well. With the popular flavors of pumpkin and chai, this chai drink adds the ultimate touch to the fall drinks list. 

For some, pumpkin isn’t exactly a fan-favorite flavor overall. Assuming that, another newly released drink for fall is the “Iced Apple Crip Oat Milk Shaken Espresso” might be an option. The drink is made with a layer of the “Starbucks Blonde Espresso,” spiced apple flavors and oat milk. This new drink of the season is perfect for those who are not pumpkin fans and want a subtle, smooth drink for fall. 

Although Starbucks offers a variety of drinks with different alternatives, these drinks are essential craving a treat during fall. Starbucks is also able to modify any of these drinks to customers liking as well.