Take a Sneak Peek at the Advanced Choir’s Annual Trip, Sonous Tour

Izzy Walter
Senior Bradley Fischer and junior Henry Wright pose at one of the choir concerts. They are sad to be having one of their last Sonous Concerts but glad they joined the Choir Family.

The Sonous choir is preparing for their upcoming tour at the end of February. They will be traveling and getting to know other people who share their same passion for singing in different states and around the Treasure Valley.  

“It will be such a good opportunity to perform in new places, have learning experiences and grow closer as a choir,” said senior and member of the choir Eva Erickson. “I’m most excited to socialize with my choir friends.” 

The tour goes from Feb. 28 to March 1, also including March 4. They will be spending some days going around the Treasure Valley conducting workshops and exchanges. They will go to Twin Falls as well and attend a concert with Twin Falls High. Another place they will visit is Pocatello and Idaho State University. On Monday, March 4, there will be a concert at Cathedral of the Rockies in Boise by Dordt University and dinner. 

“I am looking forward to it,” said senior and member of the choir Sasha Glad. “I’m excited about getting to know the other Sonous kids better while we are on the trip.”  

The student members of this choir will reinforce the songs they will sing at their upcoming Festival in March and will also let people who have studied music most of their lives instruct and teach them further.  

“I really think I’m going to have fun, because I will strengthen friendships with my friends in choir,” Erickson said.  

The students in Sonous are excited for these days to come so they can take advantage of this opportunity and have a great time. After coming back from their tour, they will continue to apply all of the new techniques they learned and advice they received.

Countdown to Sonous Tour
Break a Leg!