Students Share Why “Elf” is the Best Christmas Movie

The movie “Elf” is the best Christmas movie to watch over Christmas break. Anyone can watch it on several platforms including using the CD.

It’s that time of year again when one gets to sit on a cozy couch with holiday decorations around the house while enjoying Christmas movies with family, friends or people one cares about the most.

When it comes to Christmas movies, one might think of a few of their favorites off the top of their head. Most people would include the movie “Elf” in that list.

“Elf” is a Christmas movie directed by Jon Favreau. It is watched year after year by families all around the world. The star actor, Will Ferrell, does a phenomenal job acting as the main character, Buddy the Elf. Buddy is always happy no matter what happens throughout the movie.

“Will Ferrell did a great job acting,” said sophomore Casey Hulse.

“Elf” is one of the best family movies. It’s rated G, so anyone can watch it. No matter what age one is, one can get a good laugh and lift their mood.

“Growing up, as a kid, my grandma introduced me to “Elf”. I’ve seen “Elf” many times and ever since then it’s always played a big part of my life. The movie’s very comical, lots of humor and it’s very well produced,” said junior Jackson Turke.

The movie brings happiness and the Christmas spirit. “Elf” will always brighten up one’s day. The story is very wholesome, so it can help to put one in a better mood.

“My favorite thing about the movie “Elf” is how it brings the Christmas spirit and is such a classic. It makes Christmas enjoyable, special and the story is heartwarming,” said sophomore Bailey Klucksdal.

Some Christmas movies are very slow and might make one bored. “Elf” is the opposite. One might never expect what’s going to happen, and all the characters are unique and interesting.

Many people regard “Elf” as the best Christmas movie. It will never fail to give the audience a good time. Whether it’s with the family, friends or a loved one, choosing the movie “Elf” is the best Christmas movie to go with.